WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Translate floor plans, rack elevations, signal flow diagrams and jack field layouts into shop drawings and documents in order to facilitate the construction of mobile units and related projects.
• Fabricate and test cable and/or mechanical assemblies.
• Install wire and cable bringing elements together to form a fully functional system.
• Test the functionality of fabrication and installation work that has been performed.
• Repair systems and perform sustaining systems engineering and periodic performance checks of mobile unit systems.
• Fabricate connectors for every required type of cable in a mobile unit.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Associates or Technical Degree preferred; however, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Experience working with broadcast equipment and technology.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and manage simultaneous projects.
• Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• Some travel may be required.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top