The purpose of this position is to act as an operational, administrative and strategic partner to NEP's Broadcast Solutions operations in Asia by leading HR practices and providing overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the HR function to best meet the needs of the business. Reports to the Business Unit President in the region with dotted line accountability to NEP's SVP, Human Resources. The position is located in Singapore.
• Responsible for effective human resource function management for employees across the Asian operations in partnership with global HR and divisional senior leadership.
• Manage the work and accuracy of salary administration staff for the supported operations
• Perform recruitment activities for the organization including but not limited to staffing of administrative, engineering, operations, sales and executive level employees.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies including the facilitation of screening and onboarding activities.
• Develop and implement policies/procedures in concert with NEP's global policy structure.
• Manage performance and talent management programs including succession planning and employee development activities.
• Oversee the promotion of positive employee relations initiatives and handling of employee relations issues/concerns to ensure quick and equitable resolution.
• Interpret and ensure compliance with government employment-related requirements and local collective labor agreements, working with local management and outside counsel as needed.
• Develop and coordinate leader and employee training and development programs within the NEP University framework to ensure maximum productivity and effective leadership.
• Oversee valid wage and salary structures and career development programs to ensure proper bench strength, internal equity and market competitiveness.
• Support NEP global HR initiatives including but not limited to NEP University, the employee survey, employee recognition programs, performance management, salary administration, employee data management and others.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Degree in Human Resources or related field required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Professional certification or an advanced degree is a plus.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in a broad HR role.
• Experience working for a global company highly preferred.
• Verbal and written fluency in English required.
NOTE: Global Travel is required
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Leah K.Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top