Game Day Technology Representative
- Charlotte, NC
We are seeking a Game Day Technology Representative which will work on NEP Integrated Solutions assignments through Payreel, and an independent staffing company. Freelance assignments are available on an on-call basis. While working for Payreel, you will not be exclusive to NEP Integrated Solutions, but will be able to work with us as needed.
- When a game is scheduled for the assigned venue, the candidate will need to be on-site at the Venue four (4) hours before the game and remain at the venue until any open issues have been resolved and the equipment is stored.
- Responsible for all systems being fully operational a minimum of four (4) hours prior to each game.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving any issues that arise during the game.
- Escalate any issues through the proper League and NEP channels.
- Expected to recommend long-term solutions to issues that affect the performance of systems.
- Verify software versions and updates as directed by the League.
- Knowledge of optical fiber infrastructures, data infrastructures, computer system functionality, and broadcast video infrastructures.
- Expected to develop and maintain a working relationship with the team, venue, the League, and NEP.
- Be pro-active and able to support an operation in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and troubleshoot them; and at all times communicating and documenting issues and efforts to the League and NEP.
Back to top