- Oslo, Norway
Creative and passionate development - Be part of revolutionizing the media industry
At NEP we develop and run Mediabank.com, the award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. Mediabank is a SaaS platform providing a wide range of solutions for different markets - like Sports Rights Holders, Broadcasters and Corporations.
We increase the value of our clients' media assets by enriching and sharing content across all media platforms - Linear TV, OTT, Social Media, Websites..., Mediabank enables fast monetization of assets throughout the value chain regardless of location.
We provide media services for clients like UEFA, Discovery Networks, Viasat and RiksToto to transform the way video is created, managed and distributed - worldwide. We are proud to be part of major events across the globe such as the Olympic games, major football competitions and large corporate launches to name but a few.
Our core development teams are based in Oslo and are a tight knitted group of passionate colleagues. We are looking for talented and passionate front-end developers to join the teams and contribute to the growth of Mediabank, innovate with us, and be part of a revolutionary global broadcasting/media technology powerhouse.
About the position
We are looking for a strong contributor that will thrive for providing the best experience to our users. The position is a full-time position at our Oslo office to work tightly with our development teams.
The tasks range from hands-on programming, design sessions with stakeholders to maintenance of the platform. We aim at having a continuous deployment development model and containerized architecture, two concepts we are pioneering in our industry.
In addition to skilled front-end and back-end developers you will be collaborating with internal UX/UI design and CSS experts that are focusing on the user experience and ergonomics of the platform.
• Solid experience as a front-end developer
• Deep and thorough understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, and Browser API's)
• Documented experience with React development (or experience with other, similar frameworks if everything else is right)
• Proven track record of contribution in large projects/products
• A strong eye for architecture and patterns
• Strong knowledge of best practices and API centric thinking.
• Familiar and supporter of Agile development
• Experience with Unit testing
• Knowledge of Microservices and containerized architecture
• PHP and Backbone.js knowledge
Why NEP & Mediabank
At NEP we believe in being in integrity, team work, innovation and passion. We work together with leading actors in the Sports, Broadcast and Media industries. NEP opens for a wide network of 90 offices in 24 countries, where the values we believe in are the common driver for bringing innovation to our clients.
Mediabank has a strong record of industry firsts, such as cloud-based deployment, most powerful rights management engine, live tagging of events... We are thriving for innovation and performance. We have worked hard to get at the forefront of our industry and are working harder to remain there.
As a member of the development team you will be:
• Given responsibilities and ownership of your tasks
• Working with highly skilled colleagues with international experience
• Exploring new technologies and their implementation in Mediabank
• Provided with training, personal development and career opportunities
• Enjoying working in an Informal atmosphere with many activities (skiing, kick-offs, monthly gatherings for chat and drinks, etc).
Back to top