Fleet Maintenance Coordinator
- Pittsburgh, PA
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP
has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of
outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate
events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so
staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge
solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At
NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-
virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high
visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach
that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final
results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to
doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions
available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Coordinate all truck movement within the compound and to outside vendors.
• Perform daily yard checks and enter appropriate data into SharePoint as well as communicate with engineering and operations to ensure proper placement of mobile units within the compound.
• Communicate with Fleet department and Mobile Unit Drivers all necessary changes with fleet equipment.
• Work with other Maintenance coordinators to coordinate any maintenance (scheduled or unscheduled) based on priority.
• All trailer PM/Inspections and weight slips will be monitored and entered in the appropriate spreadsheets.
• Coordinate with the tractor leasing companies to maintain the required PM's/Campaigns/Repairs
• Coordinate with our outside vendors to maintain the PM's/Repairs to the Mobile Units
• Assist the Senior Maintenance Coordinator in maintaining an equipment and specification spreadsheet for the Mobile Units and the tractors and keep it posted on SharePoint.
• Additional communication with UPARC personnel will be required to facilitate movement between both facilities.
• Work with Safety Coordinator to ensure all safety hazards are being mitigated as well as keeping the shop area free of hazards and keeping good housekeeping.
• Mentor drivers on the best practices for tire care and maintenance.
• Communicate any Mobile Unit repairs needed to the Senior Maintenance Coordinator, Fleet Director, and OPS coordinators
• Be a role model to the driving staff and teach safe driving techniques in the yard as well as over the road.
• May be required to perform light mechanical functions as needed.
• Be available "on-call" 24 hours in case of fleet-related emergency.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• High School Diploma required. Associates or Technical Degree preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years of related skills in fleet operations, safety and administration preferred.
• Current knowledge of state and federal transportation laws and regulations.
• Current knowledge of industry standards regarding safety.
• Attention to detail and deadlines and ability to multi-task.
• Requires a Class A CDL.
• Must possess a current FMCSA physical exam card and is subject to federal regulations for random drug testing and any other required medical exams.
• Must be reliable and attentive to safety and federal laws.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 100 lbs.
• Willing and able to travel as necessary.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Back to top