Field Shop Technician
- Sarasota, FL
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP
has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of
outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate
events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so
staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge
solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At
NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-
virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high
visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Expedite shipments and receivables, compile equipment load lists for all NEP mobile units, perform inventory on equipment and gear and support all field shop activities as needed.
- Facilitate the shipping and receiving of products and gear by helping to load and unload trucks.
- Compile and scan complete load list for events by picking, packing and shipping all necessary equipment.
- Assist in maintaining an organized and clean field shop.
- Prepare equipment for loading and perform offloading for NEP mobile units.
- Provide transportation of equipment for maintenance/repair to local off-site locations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- High School Diploma, Technical Degree preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Some experience in a shop environment desirable.
- Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 100 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
- Experience Microsoft operating systems and applications a plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel to NEP events on an as needed basis.
- Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Note: This position is contract to hire.
Back to top