WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Direct and supervise remote crew of technical support employees in the performance of their respective responsibilities in accordance with organization and department policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all technical aspects of a Remote RF Production including, but not limited to, set up and tear down of Mobile Unit, set up and tear down of field equipment, on-board camera and microphone placement if applicable, transmit/receive antenna placement, wiring and functionality,frequency coordination/assignment and video/audio connectivity to Production Mobile Unit(s).
- Proficient knowledge of all equipment needed to fulfill contracted elements to include audio, video and camera control set up and operation.
- Able to fill and/or back up any position on the crew required for the particular Remote RF Production.
- Report equipment failures and needed repairs. Post technical reports within 36 hours of event completion to Project Server as required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the assigned event or show.
- Confirm schedules and manpower requirements are accurate before being sent to Travel Coordinator.
- Ensure that all show requirements are met and properly billed including filling out billing sheet, ensuring billing sheet is signed by customer when applicable, sending billing sheet to Accounting and following up when necessary.
- Maintain dialogue with management on all show or crew changes.
- Assign tasks to remote crew.
- High school diploma is required; technical degree is preferred.
- Five (5) years\u2019 experience with electronic troubleshooting, installation and repair is required; two (2) years\u2019 experience in a television production environment is required.
- Frequent travel to job sites (between15-30 weeks per year)
- Understanding of AC/DC and RF electronics.
- Troubleshooting and reading schematics.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic supervisory skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapidly changing demands.
- Ability to work with and interact with client on a regular basis.
Why Join Us?