We are seeking a full-time Electronics Technician to help us move our integration and repairs into high gear out of our Hanover facility. The Electronics Technician is responsible for conduction testing, basic trouble shooting, and maintenance.
- Troubleshoots electronic system failures to the component level.
- Works with Senior Electronic Technicians to fulfill internal/external customer requirements, including event and trailer requirements.
- Solders various surface mount and through-hole components.
- Diagnoses potential causes of equipment malfunction using knowledge of equipment and/or technical drawings.
- Assists remotes operations personnel with technical troubleshooting of simple problems. Refers complex problems to Senior Electronic Technicians.
- Repairs and calibrates equipment as needed.
- Technical degree in electronics field or sufficient training and experience to perform the essential functions of the position is required.
- Three (3) years\u2019 experience in electronic maintenance environment is required.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and technical drawings and instructions
• Six diverse medical plans including prescription drugs, hospitalization, and telemedicine services
• Three unique dental options
• Preferred vision plan
• Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long & Short Term Disability
• 401(k) Traditional & Roth with company match
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Account
• 10 paid holidays
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Pet Insurance
• Traveler Insurance
And so much more!
Why Join Us?
Check us out at www.nepgroup.com/career/careers