From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Work with Engineers and Technicians to assemble, repair, maintain, and operate screens.
• Work as a team with other members of the screen, cable, video and shop departments to ensure all equipment is in working order and product is prepared and shipped according to specifications.
• Modify performance and operation of component parts and circuitry to specifications, using test equipment and precision instruments.
• Test the screens and cable, and prep the screen packs for shipment.
• Maintain, build, and repair custom cable required for jobs.
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of equipment.
• Ensure that equipment is ready for shipment and will operate correctly to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage the delivery and setup of equipment to events.
• Travel to events and manage all technical aspects and operations as required by client.
• Represent the company to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelors, Technical or Associates Degree preferred; however, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Some experience with LED technology required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of LED technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major clients.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and provide direction and support to staff and client staff on site.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
• Must be willing and able to travel - travel required.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top