Digital Cinema Projection Technician
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The position is responsible for leading and facilitating set-up, operation and completion of all projection and engineering functions, to achieve a first-class presentation of projected images in a show environment.
• To acquire technical expertise in the set up and operation of all projection devices and large screen LED walls.
• To assist in the setup of projection screens on site, for both front and rear screen presentations.
• To provide expert knowledge in the set up and operation of Digital Cinema projections, HDTV and video projectors for studio movie previews, premieres and other screenings of movie content.
• To set up and operate Digital Cinema servers and other playback devices such as HDTV sources (HD Cam SR, HD Cam D5) tape decks etc.
• To represent AHD and SVP in a professional manner and provide expert advice to clients to ensure a first-class outcome of screenings, and award show presentation events.
• Assist Project Managers with technical specifications for shows
• Assist with client questions as needed
• Assist the office employees as needed
• Act as a dedicated member of the operations team by working as a team player, according to his supervisor's guidelines and his other fellow drivers' needs.
• Arrive on time to every show. It is the employees' responsibility to calculate the driving time and the expected traffic obstacles.
• Produce technical reports as required or requested
• Set-up the equipment as per the engineer's instructions. If there is no engineer in duty, the driver will get instructions from the client or the client's representative.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Associates/Technical Degree Preferred
• Must have an ability to be able to communicate well with clients and be punctual.
• Demonstrate an expert knowledge of all equipment.
• Must be willing to work lengthy days with overtime.
• Must have valid driver's license
• 2-3 Years' experience in related field
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance)
• Must be willing and able to travel as required
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top