The purpose of this position is to operate television, video or motion picture cameras to photograph TV broadcasts and video productions for NEP Studios.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Knowledge of broadcast cameras used in studio production.
• Adjust positions and controls of cameras, and related equipment in order to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
• Compose and frame each shot, applying technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings in order to achieve the effects sought by directors.
• Observe sets or locations for potential problems and to determine filming and lighting requirements.
• Operate television or motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion pictures.
• Select and assemble cameras, handhelds and pedestals.
• Test, clean, and maintain equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting or Communications preferred.
• 3 years of experience preferred.
• Arm-hand steadiness and near/far visualization.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems timely.
• Ability to work in an individual or team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top