Broadcast Mobile Unit Engineer
NEP provides the technology, expertise and global network to help our clients deliver amazing productions. We offer a full range of industry-leading solutions for broadcast and live events, as well as a complete range of media solutions to manage your content. When the world's premier producers need flawless delivery, they turn to NEP for the solution. You may work on major sporting or entertainment events, from the Oscars to the Olympics. .
The Engineer will supervise the normal maintenance activities required for an NEP mobile unit to meet client requirements and operate up to NEP standards.
• Manage and monitor the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events.
• Perform preventative maintenance and trouble shooting while executing changes and engineering updates on the mobile unit
• Perform regular cleaning and inventory checks for the mobile unit.
• Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status.
• Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit.
• Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates.
• Provide on-site client service and technical support.
• Maintain and file the proper expense reports and technical reports on a per show or other designated basis.
• Associates or Technical degree in Electronics or Engineering field preferred.
• 2 - 5 years experience in broadcast engineering or related position, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
• Familiarity with audio, visual, graphic and other systems used in mobile television facilities desirable.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in technical aspects of on site television production with progressive broadcast equipment.
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top