- Coppell, TX
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The Estimator responsibilities include analyzing information, developing budgets, vendor relationships, purchasing, reporting, and estimating.
- Work with purchasing department to maximize the efficiency of project purchasing to include; creating purchase orders requests, purchasing schedule and negotiating or working with NEP Group purchasing to achieve best in class pricing from vendors.
- Balance both cost estimating as well solicit cost estimates from vendors required for the estimate and proposal submission.
- Estimates construction costs by collecting and studying information.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Provides Purchasing support for purchasing group by quoting products, BOM's and other tasks routinely required by the Shared Services Purchasing Group.
- Assists in the evaluation and understanding of Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) including Statement of Work (SOW) documents to identify key requirements for milestones, proposal organization, and evaluation criteria, as well as customer history in order to assist in the development of proposal management plans including the proposal schedule, kick-off meeting presentation, response matrix, and writing/responsibility assignments.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience technical estimating and infrastructure estimating, vendor relationships and purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience as required for specific job level.
- Familiarity with broadcast, media and A/V Design, infrastructure requirements and estimating.
- Cost estimating experience.
- Possesses good project management skills required to support RFP process and pricing process.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external clients
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top