Accounting / Finance Manager
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Account assignment and posting of vendor invoices and account statements form a central aspect of your tasks
• Management and billing of production advances and credit card statements
• The processing of payment transactions, the monitoring of the OP lists as well as the execution of regular account reconciliation and clarification are also within your area of responsibility
• You are also responsible for the formation of provisions and accruals
• You create the monthly VAT returns and summary reports
• The preparation, preparation and processing of the weekly payment run are a central task
• You take over the preparatory activities for monthly quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB and USGAP
• Administrative activities in preparation of the account assignment activities are part of your daily tasks
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• You have successfully completed training as a tax clerk (m / w / d) or accountant (m / w / d)
• You have at least 5 years of sound professional experience in accounting, ideally in a service company in the field of TV and media production, and have very good, proven experience in accounting according to HGB and USGAP
• You have a very good knowledge of DATEV, Oracle and are experienced in MS Office, especially in Excel
• Its high number affinity, very good analytical abilities and its structured way of working distinguish you
• Even under time pressure, you always think and act in a team-oriented and forward-looking manner
• You work independently, on your own responsibility and have a high degree of personal initiative
• You have very good spoken and written English skills
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top