We are seeking a dynamic Vice President (VP) to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As a VP, you’ll play an integral role in the growth and success of the agency. Successful candidates will be an industry expert, understands the art of client management, has experience driving new business soup to nuts and a passion for mentorship and management.
We operate in a casual office environment but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Client Counsel & Communication - Act as a strategic partner to the highest level of account clients/executives; anticipates client needs before they know they have them
- Strategy & Counsel - Expert trend spotter; provides clients proactive recommendations based on industry trends; deep understand of complex products, services and solutions
- Account Management - Responsible for the overall health of the account; manages internal account team
- Media Relations - Develop and oversee major media programs; maintain established relationships with highest level of industry press
- Agency Development - Partner with agency leadership to develop agency goals and client deliverables; drive and direct new business efforts
- Industry Expert - Act as an industry news maven; attend networking events as a Nectar cheerleader
- 10+ years in tech public relations, media relations, or corporate communications
- 5-7 years direct experience supervising individuals and managing teams
- Experience with start-ups and large account clients
- Strong business acumen
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology
- A sense of humor
Highly competitive salary
Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy
Cell phone reimbursement
Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Senior Account Executive
As a senior account executive, it’s Mark’s duty to understand the media in relation to his clients—and to act as a relationship-builder and liaison between them.
Back to top