Senior Account Executive
We are seeking a driven Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our growing team in San Francisco, New York City, or Seattle. As a SAE you’ll play a critical role on the Nectar team and for our clients. Being passionate about B2B, enterprise, cloud infrastructure and all things developers is a big plus. A willingness to learn about it all is an even bigger plus.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing the very best work with unparalleled results for our amazing clients. As part of a team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
Client Counsel & Communication - Serve as a primary client contact for the programs you run; provide on the spot counsel to team members and clients; manage account programs from start to finish
Media Relations - As an SAE you have the pulse on the media landscape for your clients. You know what works and what doesn’t work, you develop creative angles for pitches, bylines, abstracts to get your clients noticed and in the publications, blogs, podcasts or stages that will best drive their goals.
* Skills & Programs - Manage media programs, launches, speaking programs, reviews programs, know how to write a compelling Q&A, contribute to overall success of client events; counsel client on appropriate strategy for social media if needed.
3-6 years in tech public relations, preferably with agency experience
Excellent verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, AI, Big Data, SaaS technologies
Extremely organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Versatile, collaborative, team player
Passion for the geekier side of technology
* A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- 401k with company match
- Gym reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
- Flexible vacation policy
- Sabbatical program (after 4 years @ Nectar!)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
- Amazing clients & working alongside the best people to work with in the industry
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Every company in the world is becoming a technology company, and we excel at telling those technology stories from the inside-out—so our world and our potential is growing every day.
Back to top