Assistant Account Executive
We are seeking an ambitious Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As an AAE, you’ll play a critical role on the Nectar team. Successful candidates have a desire to grow their career in PR, eager to learn, and have a passion for writing.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Account Programs - Create client “in the news” reports; assist with speaking, awards and editorial calendar programs; draft speaking abstracts, award submissions and proactive pitches
- Client Counsel & Communication - Attend client meetings; own account notes and status updates
- Media Relations - Research, develop and maintain media and analyst lists; track media coverage; coordinate and schedule press and media briefings
- 1-2 years in public relations, preferably with agency and tech experience
- Strong verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Proven time and project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, collaborative, team player
- Passion for technology
- A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Senior Account Executive
As a senior account executive, it’s Mark’s duty to understand the media in relation to his clients—and to act as a relationship-builder and liaison between them.
Back to top