We are seeking an ambitious Account Supervisor to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As an Account Supervisor, you’ll play a critical role on the Nectar team. Successful candidates are diligent, creative and have a desire to mentor junior staff.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Account Programs - Autonomously run client PR programs by setting and reaching goals while working closely with senior leadership; establish roles and responsibilities for internal team members
- Client Counsel & Communication - Serve as the main point of contact on accounts; draft executive talking points; anticipate client needs by possessing a thorough understanding of the client’s business
- Media Relations - Conduct media interview preparation; leverage media relationships
- Agency Development - Serve as a manager and coach for junior level staff
- 5-7 years in tech public relations, preferably with agency experience
- Passion for enterprise and B2B technology
- Excellent verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with start-ups and large accounts
- Versatile, collaborative, team player
- A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Every company in the world is becoming a technology company, and we excel at telling those technology stories from the inside-out—so our world and our potential is growing every day.
Back to top