We are seeking a driven Account Executive (AE) to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As an AE you’ll play a critical role on the Nectar team. Successful candidates are ambitious, proactive and detail-oriented.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Client Counsel & Communication - Provides on the spot counsel to team members and clients; manages multiple account programs from start to finish
- Media Relations - Serves as the ‘media guru’ for account teams; pitches established media relationships for client coverage
- Agency Development - Attends industry and networking events on behalf of Nectar; trains junior staff
- 3-6 years in tech public relations, preferably with agency experience
- Excellent verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Extremely organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with start-ups and large accounts preferred
- Versatile, collaborative, team player
- Passion for technology
- A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Every company in the world is becoming a technology company, and we excel at telling those technology stories from the inside-out—so our world and our potential is growing every day.
Back to top