We are seeking an accomplished Account Director to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As an Account Director, you’ll play an integral role on the Nectar management team. Successful candidates will have superior management skills, strategic abilities and a proven track record of success with tech PR.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Client Counsel & Communication - Provide the highest caliber of client service and executive level counsel
- Strategy & Counsel - Demonstrate deep understanding of client brands and communication goals; understands market position and competitive set
- Account Management - Independently run accounts; develop and execute strategic programs and initiatives; manage annual budgets
- Media Relations - Guide overall media strategy and campaigns; maintain and build relationships with the press
- Agency Development - Oversee internal account teams; provide guidance and create development opportunities for junior level staff
- Industry Expert - Act as an industry news maven; attend networking events as a Nectar cheerleader
- 8+ years in tech public relations, media relations, or corporate communications
- Direct experience managing teams
- Experience with start-ups and large accounts
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology
- A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- 401k with company match
- Gym reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
- Flexible vacation policy
- Sabbatical program (after 4 years @ Nectar!)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
- Amazing clients & working alongside the best people to work with in the industry
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Every company in the world is becoming a technology company, and we excel at telling those technology stories from the inside-out—so our world and our potential is growing every day.
Back to top