We are seeking an enthusiastic Account Coordinator (AC) to join our growing team in San Francisco, Seattle or New York. As an AC, you’ll play a critical role on the Nectar team. Successful candidates have a desire to grow their career in PR, eager to learn, and have a passion for writing.
We operate in a casual office environment, but are very serious about producing high quality work with unparalleled results. As part of a small team where our individual job titles mean little and quality of work means everything, you will be held accountable to a high standard and expected to pitch in where needed across the board.
- Account Programs - Create client coverage reports; assist with speaking, awards and editorial calendar programs
- Client Counsel & Communication - Attend client meetings; own account notes and status updates
- Media Relations - Research, develop and maintain media and analyst lists; track media coverage
- At least one PR internship experience, preferably within an agency
- Strong verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Proven time and project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, collaborative, team player
- Passion for technology
- A sense of humor
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- 401k with company match
- Gym reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
- Flexible vacation policy
- Sabbatical program (after 4 years @ Nectar!)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
- Amazing clients & working alongside the best people to work with in the industry
Please send your resume and cover letter. We’ll let you know if we think you might be a good fit and look forward to hearing from you.
Meet Some of Nectar Communications's Employees
Every company in the world is becoming a technology company, and we excel at telling those technology stories from the inside-out—so our world and our potential is growing every day.
Back to top