It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Solutions Engineer and key member of the sales organization, you will help NAVEX Global's customers realize the value of our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) related application suite. In partnership with our sales professionals, you will support NAVEX Global's sales methodology, ensure that all parties understand project deliverables and exceed customer expectations.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Support the sales process for NAVEX Global's suite of applications and service-based solutions.
- Manage the documentation of business requirements and scope used in the development of sales proposals and the associated Statement of Work.
- Conduct pre-sales and business development activities; present complex business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Establish and facilitate pre-sales needs assessments (for internal use) that identify high-value solutions and generate revenue opportunities.
- Utilize various discovery techniques to increase the value of sales opportunities and build the sales pipeline as new solutions emerge from the process.
- Perform technical pre-sales support for potential customers, including scenario-based product presentations, proposal development and assessments; including prototype system configuration for specified audiences.
- Evaluate existing systems, processes, and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design and implement best-practice application of the NAVEX Global solutions.
- Conduct customer needs analysis and provide associated recommendations.
- Develop requirements and specifications for proof-of concept "sandbox" systems and/or prototype demonstrations based on customer requirements.
- Perform detailed discovery, allowing facilitation of value /benefits discussions.
- Use a variety of technologies to create solution vision for our customers.
- Research industry, buyer profile and market drivers to communicate with buyers and key decision makers.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan reflecting targeted markets and account management strategies.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor's degree with an emphasis on business or computer science and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of complex solution sales, consulting or software solution implementation experience, including 2-3 years of solutions/sales engineering experience. Previous industry experience or knowledge of GRC would strongly support your success.
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and SaaS delivery models; exposure to enterprise business applications such as GRC, ERP or CRM applications.
- A strong background in technology-based business consulting, service contract sales and experience in the corporate marketplace preferred.
- Strong project management skills; presentation skills, and scoping experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Windows 2010, Visio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Back to top