Manager, Sales Development Reps
- Overland Park, KS
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you are an experienced and successful business development manager and want to expand your management skills with a growing team, we have a great opportunity for you! We have an opening on our Sales team that will be a training ground for our B2B sales force. In this role you will be given the opportunity to develop your management skills on a global basis.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- An opportunity to focus on a "next generation" product with expansive growth plans
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Manage a group of approximately 5 people, based in Overland Park
- Recruit, train, motivate and coach the whole group in best demonstrated practices in lead development / pre-sales, pushing our team to greater impact. Examples include email, phone, and chat using sales enablement tools to connect with new prospects and current client
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) and 5 plus years of business development or sales experience
- A tenacious work ethic with developed sales skills
- A proven record of establishing and exceeding measurable goals in a highly-automated environment, demonstrating impact by delivering high quality leads to Sales
- Energy and passion
- An understanding of the early pipeline development from demand generation into Sales
- The desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales, telemarketing, or lead generation experience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The temperament of a self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
- The ability to motivate a high call rate and to assess prospect's "fit"
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Back to top