HR Services Partner
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our HR Services Partner, you will serve as the lead point of contact for our UK Teams by delivering a variety of HR services in partnership with our U.S. HR Team. With your strong attention to detail and ability to multi task, you will manage a variety of data administration, recruit for great people, and support people with day-to-day people related programs and services. Your work will personally help influence the great experience we insist our team members have at NAVEX Global!
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- A driven HR Team committed to setting the bar for delivering stellar, game changing HR services, and ensuring you laugh every day as a result of their mischievous ways
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires in partnership with the Learning and Development Manager and ensure appropriate paperwork and required documents are in place and verified.
- Bring local team members together through the facilitation of NAVEX Connect initiatives.
- Collaborate with the NAVEX Connect coordinators at all locations for ideas and to ensure the events are executed consistently across the company within a specified budget.
- Work with the NAVEX Outreach coordinator to inspire team participation and motivation to connect people to local volunteer opportunities.
- Serve as an advisor for people regarding performance development and benefits while applying your baseline knowledge of employment laws and NAVEX Global's workplace practices and code of conduct.
- Facilitate the separation process of a team member, including preparation of related documentation, conducting exit interviews, system updates, etc.
- Find great people by sourcing, recruiting and interviewing candidates for open job positions in partnership with our Recruiting Team. Attend job fairs and local recruiting events on behalf of NAVEX Global.
- Work closely with the U.S. HR Team to unify our cultural efforts and support other programs as needed.
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor's degree or prior work related experience or equivalent; CIPD qualification desired.
- 3-5 years' work experience with a solid knowledge of full cycle HR disciplines.
- A deep commitment to create a meaningful experience for people at work through your services.
- Sound knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Experience working with software systems; HRIS and other HR tools in relation to data, analytics & reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and multi-task.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Back to top