Global Engineering Office Manager
- Lake Oswego, OR
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Product Engineering Operations (PE Ops) Liaison, you will partner with product management and multiple product line technical teams to drive visibility, alignment, accountability, and execution of product delivery with a focus on continuous improvement. You will champion and exemplify effective communication, connect the dots to enable a shared understanding of success, hold people accountable for the commitments they make, and drive valuable, repeatable processes.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Apply product development and agile practices to instill process changes and coaching for stakeholders.
- Support stakeholders with audits and process changes to manage projects, releases, and the lifecycle of a product in the context of a program, with minimal supervision and independent judgement
- Lead initiatives to define and measure organizational objectives and key results
- Establish and report on metrics, KPIs and measurements of success
- Identify and provide coaching on practices most likely to achieve effective delivery of customer value
- Instill processes for the stakeholders to maintain sources of truth for the scope, milestones, timeline, status, and progress of deliverables
- Increase Engineering leader's bandwidth for strategic initiatives by taking day-to-day departmental operating tasks
- Audit and address process and tool gaps to simplify communication and delivery
- Identify and inform stakeholders of risks, issues, and changes that may impact business results
- Play role of a strategic partner to work closely with the leader and be a trusted adviser to provide support
- Hold team members accountable by facilitating meetings, tracking decisions, and following up on actions
- Integrate into the department and assess issues that serve as barriers to a team or across department, operating at maximum effectiveness
- Oversee day-to-day departmental operating tasks and lead process integration of acquired teams
- Drive outcomes through relationships with managers, and others across the department
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivilant experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in defining, developing, and rolling out of metrics and KPIs
- Demonstrated proficiency at consolidating data from numerous sources to create dashboards for all levels of management and other stakeholders
- Experience with large scale agile software development
- Capability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time
- Experience working with agile development teams and processes
- Proven track record of planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with change management, process improvement and project management
- Ability to build consensus among different groups with competing demands
- Experienced planning for the future while managing day-to-day projects
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Dedication to efficient productivity
- A commitment to do the right things right
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Back to top