Associate Systems Engineer
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As an Associate Systems Engineer, you will own the infrastructure and servers that host our SaaS products that support thousands of companies worldwide. This person will be working as part of a small, dedicated, hands-on team of system professionals to ensure a positive experience for our clients while making strong technical business decisions as part of a larger team.
Our environment is fast paced and requires an outstanding commitment to customer service, a thirst to learn anything and everything possible about technology, and desire to make a difference. NAVEX Global is one of the fastest growing companies supporting clients around the world; we believe great things are waiting for you on our team!
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Deploy and manage Windows and/or Linux servers.
- Build, support and troubleshoot IIS, Tomcat, or Apache webservers
- Automate the deployment of servers and applications
- Deploy code
- Provide application support for our SaaS products
- Patch management
- Monitoring and log review
- Manage system backups
- Participate in an on-call rotation
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of web server experience
- Fundamental understanding of virtualized environments
- Hands-on experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems including troubleshooting all aspects of the server Operating environment
- Basic understanding of Networking
- Experience working with tight deadlines and managing multiple support tickets
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly
- Self-motivated with outstanding organization and attention to detail
Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016, Linux (Red Hat, Centos)
- Hypervisor: VMware
- Configuration Management: Puppet
- Monitoring and Logging: Nagios, Check_MK, ElasticSearch, Logstash
- Web Servers:-IIS, Apache/Tomcat
- Single Sign-On: ADFS, SAML
- Networking: Firewalls, routing, switching, VLANs
- Load Balancers: F5, Citrix, Apache
- Version Control: GitHub, GitLab, Git, Subversion
- OS Deployment: VMWare Orchestrator, Puppet, Terraform
- Enterprise Storage Protocols: CIFS, NFS, iSCSI, FC
- Scripting: Python, Bash, Ruby, Powershell
- Cloud: AWS, Azure
- Containers: Kubernetes
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Meet Some of NAVEX Global's Employees
Julene S.Director, Organizational Learning & Development
Julene creates programs that enable NAVEX team members to do and be more in any role they aspire to reach.
Back to top