Account Executive, Mid-Market
- Overland Park, KS
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Thank you for your interest in NAVEX Global. At this time we are not actively hiring for the Account Executive, Mid-Market role, however we encourage you to apply and join our Talent Network. We continue to prioritize engaging great people and look forward to learning more about you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
NAVEX Global provides a full suite of ethics and compliance software products. We're an industry leader with exciting plans to continue growing, and we're looking for driven, enthusiastic Account Executives to be a part of this growth. If you've been looking for a company where you can feel like the product you sell is making a positive impact in the world, then look no further! We help companies protect their people, their reputation, and their bottom line.
This role will be part of an exciting new growth avenue for NAVEX Global and will sell our Lockpath risk management and compliance solutions. You'll use your hunting prowess to proactively build relationships with existing NAVEX Global customers and present the value of integrating the Lockpath products. You'll navigate buying groups across different functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale to advance our sales goals. You'll deliver presentations in a compelling manner to key decision makers. You'll develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of a successful B2B sales career track and experience targeting midmarket customers (1000+ company headcount).
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions a plus, but we will teach you what you don't already know!
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time-management skills. This is a fast-paced role and the ability to stay on top of your day is key!
- Communication skills are a must. The ability to be persuasive yet patient, and compelling yet compassionate. You'll be forging strong relationships with customers and must be able to earn their trust.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A well-defined career path in sales with plenty of room for growth.
- Crazy good training program. You'll spend your first two weeks in a sales intensive class, where you'll learn all about our products and processes.
- Work-life balance, unlimited PTO (used wisely, of course), health benefits, and a 401K.
- Great culture, NAVEX family of peers, team lunches, happy hours, and lots of fun activities!
- Industry leading name brand recognition, a strong product offering, and the opportunity to join a growing company.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Back to top