Group Copy Supervisor
Opportunity for Group Copy Supervisor with Creative Soul
This Parsippany, NJ-based independent pharmaceutical advertising agency seeks a talented, experienced, and creative Group Copy Supervisor (or Copy Supervisor)—a team player who also works well independently and supervises graciously. We’re looking for a master wordsmith who makes headlines AND long copy sing…a promotional writer who can transform medical data on a wide range of topics into compelling communications…a writer who believes that every project is an important one and that every detail—including annotations and references—matters.
We offer a diverse workload, unlimited opportunity for growth, and a high-energy culture charged with intelligence and camaraderie.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience writing promotional copy (for an HCP audience) at a pharmaceutical advertising agency (a MUST)
- Strong writing mechanics, comfort with medical data, and the ability to organize information logically
- Portfolio that demonstrates exceptional tactical writing skills and strong conceptual/ strategic/creative thinking
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, AMA style, proper referencing, and the med/legal/regulatory process
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Calmness under pressure
Back to top