Natrel, a small, red-hot and growing New Jersey healthcare advertising agency, seeks a smart, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, articulate, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual. If you’re ready to commit yourself to the success of our clients and our company, this may be the right agency for you!
Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet goals
- Quick learner and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
If you enjoy variety, this position is for you. You will assist with AP/AR and HR, as well as provide administrative support to the agency. You must be self-motivated and able to work independently. Excellent organizational and communication skills are mandatory.
This is an entry level, temp-to-perm opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
Back to top