Are you ready to take your career to the next level? As a Facilities Engineer with the National Cooperative Services Corporation (NCSC) you will work with, and on, some of the most advanced Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing in the Facility Management field.
Under the philosophy of "doing it right the first time" you will have the opportunity to work and manage systems in a Class A owner-operated corporate headquarters facility, with a "hands on" approach in Dulles, Virginia, helping to ensure a comfortable and safe working atmosphere for our employees, visitors and guests.
As a Facilities Engineer, you will:
• Perform basic maintenance and repairs on electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems.
• Inspect and identify any building, electrical, plumbing and/or mechanical safety issues.
• Use strong customer service skills to respond to requests, diagnose and initiate corrective actions.
To be successful, you will need:
• 3 years of building maintenance field experience.
• Working knowledge of Building Automation Systems.
• Ability to perform basic maintenance on state-of-the-art systems.
• Familiarity with OSHA requirements and standards.
• Strong customer services skills.
• Ability to work on ladders, high places and enclosed area as well as the ability to lift and transport items in excess of 50 pounds.
• Universal CFC certification is highly preferred.
• Availability for evening and weekend on-call rotation required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more-all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop .
NCSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Back to top