Credit Risk Specialist
Credit Risk Specialist
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America's network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the "CFC Difference" that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Credit Risk Specialist in our Credit Risk Management Group. In this position you will have the opportunity to perform credit and risk analysis in support of the group's portfolio risk management and credit services responsibilities.
As a Credit Risk Specialist, you will:
• Perform analysis on the creditworthiness and potential risks of individual borrowers.
• Provide consultative insight, analysis and support to lending group account officers in underwriting, monitoring and servicing assigned problem and potential problem borrowers.
• Analyze data, develop models and prepare reports on portfolio composition and trends, credit quality, risk rating migration and other business as assigned.
• Produce and interpret Moody's Risk Analysts spreads for underwriting of new credit requests by lending groups.
To be successful, you will need:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related field.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of commercial lending or credit risk analysis experience with a bank or financial services company.
• Formal credit training.
• Advanced MS Office Skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more-all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at ww.nrucfc.coop .
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Back to top