Business Operations Analyst
- Dulles, VA
Business Operations Analyst
We are continuing to welcome applications. Virtual interviews available - apply today!
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America's network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the "CFC Difference" that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Business Operations Analyst in the LOG - Process and Systems group. In this position you will have the opportunity to assist staff by facilitating system enhancements, issue resolution, testing and training for internal systems for all loan portfolios and provides support in annual repricing efforts of CFC loan programs.
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will:
• Develop queries, analysis, and reports, including ad hoc, from financial management applications for operations or management staff.
• Provide support to business users, assist in resolving user issues, working with applicable IT staff when needed.
• Maintain organization of group sites on company intranet and communicate changes to staff members.
• Produce data for management to use in analysis and decision-making via Qlikview and other CFC applications and maintain SOX documentation for lending groups.
• Participate in the user acceptance testing for current system upgrades.
To be successful, you will need:
•Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
•5 years of experience in related field.
•Experience writing and executing user acceptance test plans.
•Experience using Qlikview.
•Proven ability to gather and properly document system requirements.
•Proven ability to correct system errors or anomalies.
•Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
• Aptitude to learn CFC lending systems.
•Advanced attention to detail and the proven ability to work on multiple projects.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more-all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop .
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Back to top