AVP/Account Manager II
- Dulles, VA
AVP/Account Manager II
Weare continuing to welcome applications. Virtual interviews available - applytoday!
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America's network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the "CFC Difference" that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a AVP/Account Manager II in the MSG - Portfolio Management - Team 2 group. In this position you will be responsible for the electric lending account management and relationship management of assigned group of electric distribution accounts, their subsidiaries and affiliates.
As a AVP/Account Manager II, you will:
• Work independently to originate, analyze, process and service loans.
• Prepare loan proposals and analysis customized to each potential deal in collaboration with senior lender and VPPM as necessary.
• Perform portfolio management activities for existing loans to include loan structuring, interest rate conversions and repricings.
• Maintain a high level of member engagement and consult with members to ensure member satisfaction and appropriate relationship and portfolio management for each member.
• Ensure that all credit risk management activities including risk ratings and annual reviews are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist Regional Vice Presidents (RVP), with preparation of competitive materials and the presentation of materials.
• Help drive a high level of member engagement with focus on preserving the existing loan portfolio, growing loan volume and encouraging and increasing utilization of CFC's value added services.
• Monitor credit compliance, analyze associated risks, and consult with VPPM and member to develop an action plan for appropriate resolution.
• Monitor competitive issues and loan pricing for portfolio of assigned accounts.
• Detect potential problem credits and collaborate with appropriate CFC staff including VPPM in the resolution of problems.
• With appropriate guidance to coordinate all aspect of loan negotiations and documentation.
• With appropriate guidance, present financial information to electric co-ops, CFC management, Corporate Credit Committee and Board of Directors (if requested
To be successful, you will need:
• Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or related field.
• Completion of bank credit training program preferred.
• 3 Years of banking or other relevant experience.
• Knowledge and application of financial and accounting principles.
• Knowledge of loan structures and legal documents.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Strong analysis and critical thinking skills including credit analysis, interest rate modeling and portfolio structuring.
• Ability to read and interpret financial and legal documents.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent team and collaboration skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle conflicting priorities and multi-task.
• Ability to work through details and navigate complexity.
• Proven ability to communicate and develop both written and verbal persuasive positions and materials.
• Ability to work with standard office equipment - such as a personal computer, printer, copier, fax machine, calculator, telephone, etc.
•Microsoft Office Suite and credit spreading software abilities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more-all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop .
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Back to top