Warehouse/Housekeeping (Seasonal) - Richmond
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative for its Housewares Division. Successful candidates must be safe drivers with proof of a clean driving record. This position requires substantial drive time and complete delivery and set-up of client corporate suites and temporary housing units/facilities.
This is a Seasonal, Part Time or Full Time position, with an expected duration of April - late August
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Walk all apartments prior to move in and move out to assess damage and document issues
- Ensure all apartments meet company standards
- Maintain warehouse and incoming laundry
- Package housewares for delivery
- Clean, repair, replace broken items and housewares in apartments when needed
- Report maintenance issues or items needed in units
- Deliver miscellaneous items to customers
- Maintain inventory necessary to perform daily duties including, but not limited to: light bulbs, batteries, cable wires, cleaning supplies, lock boxes etc.
- Develop and maintain on-site relationships with customers, clients, and vendors
- Maintain accurate records of miles driven and daily activity
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last minute changes needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be over 18 years of age A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have driver's license, dependable vehicle and have a clean driving record
- Have a "whatever it takes" attitude toward customer satisfaction
- Day time travel around the city required
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Mileage Reimbursement
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Northern California
Sean oversees National Corporate Housing’s Northern California warehouse, coordinating the delivery of all household items from tiny kitchen and bathroom commodities to entire living room, bedroom, and dining room setups.
Back to top