Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales and Marketing, who will be responsible for the overall direction and management of sales and business development opportunities for the company. This person needs strong working knowledge of the sales process and must be able drive results. They will report directly to the CEO and must be able to lead and develop remote sales teams across the United States. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Support and promote National’s mission statement, strategic vision, and value proposition to customers.
- Drive customer acquisition, client retention, and growth, as well as identify market expansion opportunities.
- Execute a sales strategy that supports and exceeds National’s strategic sales objectives.
- Proactively engage with customers and field sales organization.
- Maintain a high profile within the industry to identify new opportunities and increase market level efficiencies of all sales programs.
- Directly participate in closing business deals with key global/national accounts.
- Identify and develop profitable partner relationships to demonstrate meaningful mutual economic value, complement and enhance total solutions, and increase market opportunities.
- Perform consistently to achieve sales goals, taking necessary action to ensure sales targets are achieved, and exceeded consistently, on a quarterly basis.
- Provide disciplined, ethical, and focused leadership to global sales organization.
- Foster success based on a culture of respect for customers, employees, and corporate values.
- Deploy consistent sales process resulting in accurate sales forecasting and analysis.
- Assist Marketing to develop and execute a dynamic strategic plan to achieve and exceed revenue objectives, market positioning, and performance established goals.
- Proactively attract, hire, and retain successful additions to the sales team.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of National’s overall Strategic Sales goals.
- Implement and execute sales policies and practices.
- Build, develop, and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Responsible for the performance of all outside sales professionals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- At least 15 years a sales and marketing role that shows a pattern of success
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in managing teams, including managers
- Proven experience managing multiple locations across the United States
- Ability to drive results and sales
- Must be able to develop and maintain high performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff to create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Capability to plan and manage at the strategic and operational level
- Must have experience in budget planning for multiple locations
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus performance based annual bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Back to top