Quality Assurance Coordinator - Kansas City
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator. This individual will help to inspect and evaluate the cleanliness of all units prior to residents move-in; identify and correct problems and to arrange delivery of housewares and light furniture. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
Our office is located in Olathe, KS.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Inspect each unit and take a complete inventory just prior to resident's scheduled move in.
- Identity problems and have them corrected before releasing the unit.
- Oversee key control for units inspected.
- Complete housewares set-up and tear down of units.
- Processing dirty housewares and restocking clean items in warehouse
- Perform move out inspections and identify damages
- Conduct monthly housewares inventory.
- Purchase inventory/supplies locally as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) or an equivalent combination of education/experience developing ability equal to that resulting from satisfactory completion of such a program.
- Must be over 18 years of age A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have driver's license, dependable vehicle and have a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs, while climbing stairs
- Have a "whatever it takes" attitude toward customer satisfaction
- Day time travel around the city required
- Knowledge of basic computer programs
- Seven to twelve months of work experience demonstrating dependability and reliability.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top