Market Account Executive - Minneapolis
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Market Account Executive. Our Market Account Executives work independently as an entrepreneur and jointly as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to C-level executives of mid to large corporations in their market territory. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Manage and implement referral and strategic property management programs with targeted local properties and property management companies.
- Work with outside business development team for continued development of accounts to include building presentations, researching ongoing innovative solutions and computing economic benefits of program delivery.
- Participate in task force (with other Market Account Executives) to build property management strategy.
- Analyze market and create prioritized and comprehensive list of properties and property management companies.
- Handle inbound sales lead calls, managing response with markets as needed.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly outside sales plan for property visits including regularly scheduled appointments and lunch and learns.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, looking for and delivering potential leads for Business to Business ("B2B") team to build corporate program business.
- Enter sales and customer data into computer database as needed.
- Drive account activities that continue to build value for our clients including enhancing current programs, identification of technology and tools to improve the client experience and owning day to day client contact.
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns or problems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of property management or multi-family housing-related experience.
- Must be a fast-paced, independent, motivated self-starter with a drive to succeed
- Possess ability to prioritize and multi-task a high volume of client program requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to drive in local market up to 5 days per week
- Office time may be shared within local market and home office
- Bachelor's Degree is ideal
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Excellent and unmatched customer service skills
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top