Market Account Executive - Denver
Market Account Executive
National Corporate Housing is looking for an experienced Market Account Executive. Our Market Account Executives work independently as an entrepreneur and jointly as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to C-level executives of small to midsize corporations in their market territory. This role is also responsible for cultivating referrals from properties and property management companies in their market territory. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Achieve set sales production and activity goals.
- Analyze market and create prioritized and comprehensive list of properties and property management companies.
- Manage and implement strategic referral programs with targeted local properties and property management companies.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly outside sales plan for property visits including regularly scheduled appointments and lunch and learns.
- Analyze market and create prioritized and comprehensive list of small to midsize corporations.
- Manage and implement strategic sales plan with targeted local businesses and sales goals.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly outside sales plan for business prospect calls and meetings.
- Develop new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach to C-Level executives.
- Work in concert with clients to understand their strategic initiatives and to create maximum economic impact for their organization and ours.
- Drive account activities that continue to build value for our clients including enhancing current programs, identification of technology and tools to improve the client experience and owning day to day client contact.
- Enter client and contact data and all sales activities into sales database.
- Set clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles and client portfolios effectively.
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships at multiple levels.
- Work with other sales teams for continued development of accounts to include building presentations, researching ongoing innovative solutions and computing economic benefits of program delivery.
- Collaborate with other Market Account Executives to build optimal strategic referral programs and B2B sales processes.
- Partner with local market team to achieve financial, customer service and employee engagement goals.
- Handle inbound sales lead calls, managing response with markets as needed.
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns or problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales, property management or multi-family housing-related experience in selected territory.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Must be a fast-paced, independent, motivated self-starter with a drive to succeed.
- Possess ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of client program requirements.
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent and unmatched customer service skills.
- Must be willing to drive in local market up to 5 days per week.
- Able to participate in local associations and attend networking events.
- Office time may be shared within local market and home office.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Monday through Friday: 8:30-5:30 work hours
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs.
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Northern California
Sean oversees National Corporate Housing’s Northern California warehouse, coordinating the delivery of all household items from tiny kitchen and bathroom commodities to entire living room, bedroom, and dining room setups.
Back to top