Housekeeper - WDC Metro Area
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Housekeeper. Successful candidates must be safe drivers with proof of a clean driving record. This position requires substantial drive time and complete cleaning and set-up of client corporate suites and temporary housing units/facilities.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Ensure all apartments meet company standards
- Prepare and clean apartments for new guests, get these apartments ready in best possible shape
- Check-in and check-out all assigned keys
- Report maintenance issues or items needed in units
- Maintain inventory necessary to perform daily duties including, but not limited to: light bulbs, batteries, cable wires, cleaning supplies, lock boxes etc.
- Develop and maintain on-site relationships with customers, clients, and vendors
- Maintain accurate records of miles driven and daily activity
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last minute changes needed
- Other duties as assigned
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- 2 years' experience in housekeeping, janitorial, or custodial work
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Basic English skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Day time travel around the city required
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top