Help Desk - Denver Tech Center
Are you an experienced IT professional with help desk experience and enjoy helping with people? We are seeking an experienced help desk professional with extremely great customer service for our IT Division. This position reports to the Director of IT. This position will challenge your technical and professional capabilities within a corporate environment, and offer opportunities for your career growth.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary corporate housing management for global business travel and corporate relocations. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including:
- Fortune 500
- Retail and Restaurant
- Engineering and IT
- Government Agencies
- Professional Sports
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software throughout the company. This position is located in the Denver Tech Center Corporate Headquarters.
- Provide quick technical assistance and customer service support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems, quick response to email messages from associates.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine nature of problem.
- Walk associates through problem-solving process, and follow up with associates to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install, modify, clean up and repair computer hardware and software. Run diagnostic programs to resolve technical problems.
- Run and analyze reports to determine recurring issues.
- Manage and track physical and digital inventory.
- MUST have 3+ years of Helpdesk experience in professional environment
- MUST have experience with active directory, MS Exchange, 365 office, ticketing system, printer setups
- MUST have some server and network experience
- Experience with VOIP phone devices, server experience
- Experience with configuring laptops, inventory management, team work and collaboration
- 2+ years of networking experience – Troubleshoot networking issues, checking firewall configurations, troubleshoot user login issues
- Excellent customer service and follow up and writing skills
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top