Help Desk - Denver Tech Center
Are you an experienced IT professional and enjoy helping ad working with people? We are seeking an experienced help desk professional with great customer service for our IT Division. This position reports to the Director of IT. This position will challenge your technical and professional capabilities within a corporate environment, and offer opportunities for your career growth.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary corporate housing management for global business travel and corporate relocations. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business segments including:
- Fortune 500
- Retail and Restaurant
- Engineering and IT
- Government Agencies
- Professional Sports
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software throughout the company. This position is located in the Denver Tech Center Corporate Headquarters.
- Provide quick technical assistance and customer service support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems, quick response to email messages from associates.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine nature of problem.
- Walk associates through problem-solving process, and follow up with associates to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install, modify, clean up and repair computer hardware and software. Run diagnostic programs to resolve technical problems.
- Run and analyze reports to determine recurring issues.
- Manage physical and digital inventory.
- 3-4 years of Helpdesk experience in professional environment
- Experience with a ticketing system, experience with printer setups, e
- Experience with VOIP phone devices,
- Experience with configuring laptops, inventory management, team work and collaboration
- 1-2 years of networking experience – Troubleshoot networking issues, checking firewall configurations, troubleshoot user login issues
- Excellent writing skills
Back to top