Help Desk - Denver Tech Center
We are seeking an experienced help desk professional for our IT Division. This position reports to the Director of IT. This position will challenge your technical and professional capabilities, and offer opportunities for your career growth.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary corporate housing management for global business travel and corporate relocations. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business segments including:
- Fortune 500
- Retail and Restaurant
- Engineering and IT
- Government Agencies
- Professional Sports
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software throughout the company. This position is located in the Denver Tech Center Corporate Headquarters.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train associates on technology resources.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages from associates.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine nature of problem.
- Walk associates through problem-solving process, and follow up with associates to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install, modify, clean up and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve technical problems.
- Gain feedback from employees about technology resources.
- Run and analyze reports to determine recurring issues.
- Manage physical and digital inventory.
- Essential Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 1-3 years in Helpdesk management in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Vendor management
- Laptop/desktop imaging, inventory upkeep (physical and digital)
- Domain Administration
- Windows patch management
- MS Office skills
- Documentation skills
Back to top