Guest Services Specialist / Lead Qualifier
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist who will respond to inbound telephone calls and website email leads. This individual will clarify customer needs and direct inquiries to assigned issue / needs owners throughout the organization. Essential to this role are proven customer service skills, problem resolution, telephone presentation skills, excellent writing and listening skills. This role supports the sales organization as the first point of contact for product information and qualifying activity.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Respond to website generated calls/emails/instant chat inquiries. .
- Identify customer needs and assign issue / needs owners according to established communication standards and response time frames.
- Gather complete contact/customer demographics and needs information - and input into OSCAR and/or problem resolution tickets.
- Organize contact and follow up processes / tasks related to identifying customer needs and fulfilling basic lead qualifying criteria.
- Utilize call map requirements to explore the customer’s level of interest and closing viability. Create a sense of urgency within the sales network to respond competively.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with all US market Associates to deliver qualified leads and customer service requirements in a timely manner
- Update Oscar Software with Lead Records and Problem resolution tickets to document response times and solutions from Issue / needs owners.
- Advocate for the customer’s needs through consistent follow up with market issue / needs owners.
- Model branded exceptional customer service skills that others will respect and emulate.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from Market Associates in order to clarify, confirm, and support customer service response needs / requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity in response to a fast moving and every changing work environment.
- Proven ability to create positive internal and external customer relationships that will generate exceptional service feedback. Serve as an extension of the sales effort.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of contact center, call center, customer support, help desk experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- MS office skills
- Kayako ticketing, Salesforce documentation experience is a plus
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Monday through Friday
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Back to top