Driver/Warehouse - Bay Area
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative for its Housewares Division. Successful candidates must be safe drivers with proof of a clean driving record. This position requires substantial drive time and complete delivery and set-up of client corporate suites and temporary housing units/facilities.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Walk all apartments prior to move in and move out to assess damage and document issues
- Ensure all apartments meet company standards
- Packaging of housewares for delivery or shipment
- Clean, repair, replace broken items and house wares in apartments when needed
- Report maintenance issues or items needed in units
- Deliver miscellaneous items to customers
- Complete set-up and layout of houseware/linen products to include housekeeping functions such as making beds, hanging shower curtains, and appropriately placing kitchen items on counters and in cabinets in accordance with to client specifications
- Maintain inventory necessary to perform daily duties including, but not limited to: light bulbs, batteries, cable wires, cleaning supplies, lock boxes etc.
- Develop and maintain on-site relationships with customers, clients, and vendors
- Maintain accurate records of miles driven and daily activity
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last minute changes needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be over 18 years of age A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have drivers license, dependable vehicle and have a clean driving record
- Have a "whatever it takes" attitude toward customer satisfaction
- Heavy lifting requirement of 50 lbs., with the ability to utilize a hand truck/dolly to load boxes weighing between 125-150 lbs. and transport up or down stairs leading to designated temporary housing units.
- Day time travel around the city required
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
National Account Executive
As a national account executive for National Corporate Housing, Wanda acts as the face of the company to her clients, ensuring their employees have the most exceptional housing experience every time.
Back to top