Destination Specialist - 1099 Contract Role
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Destination Specialist. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
This is a 1099 independent contractor opportunity with a flexible, as-needed schedule.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Provide support to the relocating employee and their family
- Offer expert knowledge of the city, local rental market, school districts, Social Security process etc.
- Welcome and ensure a smooth transition for families in their new communities
- Must be efficient in building rapport, communication, research and delivering customized information in a timely manner
- Maintains positive relationships with apartment communities, landlords and property managers by communicating professionally with all parties involved in the rental search process.
- Maintains regular contact with rental communities/landlords to research availability, rates/specials, property visits, lease term negotiations, etc.
- Negotiates referral fees with properties during calls for rental availability and passes along all leads to the Strategic Partnership Manager for future contact and NCH contract development.
- Coordinates rental tour times and schedules appointments with properties on behalf of the renter, as needed.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with apartment communities, landlords, property management companies, coworkers and the general public.
- Performs other duties as asked.
- Minimum two year community residency
- Personal relocation and/or expatriate experience a plus
- College degree a plus
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Interested in and comfortable with diverse cultures
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
Warehouse Manager, Northern California
Sean oversees National Corporate Housing’s Northern California warehouse, coordinating the delivery of all household items from tiny kitchen and bathroom commodities to entire living room, bedroom, and dining room setups.
Back to top