Customer Service Representative - Pleasanton, CA
National Corporate Housing is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative. This individual will handle all customer service issues pertaining to an in-house customer. This individual will clarify customer needs and resolve issues in a timely manner. Essential to this role are proven customer service skills, telephone presentation skills, excellent writing and listening skills.
Our office is located in Pleasanton, CA.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. We are guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our co-workers, customers and suppliers. National maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Model branded exceptional customer service and sales skills that others will respect and emulate.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from customers and market associates in order to clarify, confirm and support customer service response needs.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity in response to a fast moving and ever changing work environment.
- Run task reports from OSCAR on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of daily tasks through Oscar & Kayako.
- Responsible for maintaining a 95% and above in our customer survey scores for both move ins and move outs.
- Organize administrative follow up processes/tasks related to identifying customer needs and fulfilling service requests.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with all vendors to facilitate response to customer service requests.
- Advocate for the customer's needs through consistent follow up and follow through of service requests.
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last minute changes needed.
- Ability to work independently to manage and prioritize work flow.
- Technical or Business Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of business experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- MS office skills
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top