Customer Service Representative - Pleasanton
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative. This individual will help to set up and break down corporate apartments, maintain vendor relationships, and handle all customer service issues. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
Our office is located in Pleasanton, CA.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Walk all apartments prior to move in and move out to assess damage and document issues
- Ensure all apartments meet company standards
- Meet with clients to hand out keys and perform inspections when requested
- Clean, repair, replace broken items and house wares in apartments when needed
- Report maintenance issues or items needed in units
- Deliver miscellaneous items to customers
- Lock box distribution, pick up, and control
- Maintain inventory necessary to perform daily duties including, but not limited to: light bulbs, batteries, cable wires, cleaning supplies, lock boxes etc.
- Maintain move in gifts and re-order items as necessary
- Meet with owners, inspect potential inventory, take pictures, and make recommendations
- Coordinate vendor deliveries, setups, and installations
- Develop and maintain on-site relationships with customers, clients, and vendors
- Maintain accurate records of miles driven and daily activity
- Daily communication with staff and flexibility for last minute changes needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be over 18 years of age A self-starter with good communication and presentation skills
- Must have drivers license, dependable vehicle and have a clean driving record
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward customer satisfaction
- Day time travel around the city required
- Knowledge of basic computer programs
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Back to top