Advisor, Strategic Alliances
National Corporate Housing is seeking an energetic and experienced Advisor, Strategic Alliances. Our Advisor's support National's sales strategy and vision through proactive sales efforts and drives customer loyalty by delivering surprising superior service with each customer interaction. The Advisor is responsible for achieving new account and revenue generation goals of the market. Primary responsibilities include identifying potential business, generate new accounts, develop strategic relationships at the Executive and Adjuster level, and build market share working primarily with National and Regional Carrier's, Independent Adjusting Companies, Restoration Companies, and the National Catastrophe Segment. This position requires excellent selling and networking skills.
This role can be located anywhere in the Southwestern portion of the U.S. preferably Colorado or Texas.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business segments including:
- Fortune 500• Consulting• Retail and Restaurant• Engineering and IT• Government Agencies• Insurance• Professional Sports• Entertainment
- Support and promote National's mission statement, strategic vision, and value proposition to customers.
- Execute sales strategy to achieve individual and team goals.
- Effectively leverage sales resources to achieve personal and team related revenue goals.
- Perform consistently in the area of sales, meeting production goals each period/quarter/annually.
- Identify and aggressively solicit new accounts.
- Utilize negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
- Aggressively market National's services through outside, in person sales calls.
- Effectively represent National's benefits and features based on customers' needs.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers to build market share.
- Develop full potential of business through total account penetration.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for potential customers.
- Present to Headquarter decision Makers; Executive level, Unit Managers and Adjusters.
- Positioning for RFP's; Obtain Corporate Endorsement and / or placement on Preferred Vendor list.
- Introductions with local Corporate Housing market Account Executives- pull through.
- Understand and actively utilize brand marketing initiatives/incentives to close on business.
- Assist VP of Sales or Director in development and implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Proactively communicate with Director and GM.
- Maintain accurate and up to date account data and reporting in Salesforce.
- Establish and maintain local relationships with other National divisions and Sales Organization.
- Establish a strong working relationship with Market Account Manager.
- Maintain understanding of overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how to sell against them.
- Follow up on opportunities uncovered by other sales channels.
- Keep appropriate parties informed of trends, opportunities, market changes, as needed.
- Set a positive example for guest relations.
- Establish clear expectations for customers throughout the sales process.
- National Catastrophe Team Member
- In the event of a National Catastrophe last minute travel and on call duty will be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Maintain and submit timely expense reports in accordance with policy.
- Other duties as assigned
National Corporate Housing is a leader in the corporate housing industry. We locate temporary housing for companies or individuals that are working on special assignments or are relocating to a new area for stays of 30 days or longer. We are in the business of creating a home away from home. We service clients on a local, national, and international level while promoting teamwork in our offices.
- A base salary with NO CAP on commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Bachelor's degree is preferred (or 5-7 years equivalent training)
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs. Brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication skills – Tailors communication to the customer's needs with authority. Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Strong C-Level board presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be a hunter, with a proven track record of profitable, performance driven account acquisition and growth
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with many moving parts and responsibilities
- Ownership – Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed. Takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Set's clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Insurance, Lodging or Corporate Housing Industries.
- Knowledge of revenue management.
- Travel may be required.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the drive to succeed, and are looking for a Sales position in a growing and lucrative industry, we have the career opportunity that can meet and exceed your expectations.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top