Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Solana Beach
National Insurance Housing looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for our office in Solana Beach. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills. Office hours are 9:00AM-6:00PM.
We are a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Demonstrate solid judgment and absolute discretion in dealing with confidential information and materials
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
- Assist with general office administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Prior experience in a position with substantial interaction with prominent individuals in the public and/or private sectors is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, respond flexibly and resourcefully to workload fluctuations; demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills.
- Expert level skills in MS Powerpoint, MS Word and MS Outlook required; advanced level skills in MS Excel preferred
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non - Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
National Account Executive
As a national account executive for National Corporate Housing, Wanda acts as the face of the company to her clients, ensuring their employees have the most exceptional housing experience every time.
Back to top