Accounts Payable Supervisor
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor. This person will perform various accounting and accounts payable duties as listed below. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Printing checks
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains and compiles all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files and records.
- Assists Corporate Financial Officers and branch personnel as necessary.
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches and vendors.
- Assists in monthly closings by posting all invoices received by last day of month.
- Prepares analysis of accounts with vendors to assist in reconciling differences between our records and theirs, as required.
- Identify and Correct potential opportunities to minimize expenses.
- Set Up New Vendors in Oscar
- Resolve collections & “drop date” notices from utility companies
- Follow up with various properties on outstanding Security Deposits
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years or more related experience and/or training
- Experience supervising an accounting team
- Proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred.
- AP Certification or Associates Degree is preferred.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Can manage difficult client/customer situations, excellent customer service skills
- Responds promptly to customer and employee needs
- Responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and uses time efficiently
- Individual should demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in work, should have an excellent attention to detail
- Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner
- Can adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Individual must be consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, and responds to management direction
- Prior hospitality sector experience a plus
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top