Account Manager- Minneapolis
National Corporate Housing is a growing company looking for an experienced Inside Sales/Account Manager to lease our furnished apartments, complete all stages of the sales process including paperwork, and assist clients as needed. This person must build and maintain positive partnerships with our clients and vendors. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
The office is located in Minneapolis, MN and operates Monday through Friday.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to customers
- Handles inbound sales lead calls
- Overcomes objections of prospective customers
- Quotes prices and prepares sales orders
- Helps to set up and break down apartments by working with vendors·
- Builds and maintains customers’ relationships
- Enters sales and customer data into computer database
- Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities up to date
- Investigates and resolves customer concerns or problems
- Other duties as assigned.
National Corporate Housing is a leader in the corporate housing industry. We locate temporary housing for companies or individuals that are working on special assignments or are relocating to a new area for stays of 30 days or longer. We are in the business of creating a home away from home. We service clients on a local, national, and international level while promoting teamwork in our offices.
- A competitive base salary with NO CAP on commissions
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Lively, casual, and results driven
- Proven experience in an inside sales position required and/or experience in apartment leasing, hospitality/hotel is a plus
- Must be a fast paced, independent, motivated self starter with a drive to succeed
- Prioritize and multi-task a high volume of customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is ideal
- Three to Five years of sales experience
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s license with good/safe driving history
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the drive to succeed, and are looking for a Sales position in a growing and lucrative industry, we have the career opportunity that can meet and exceed your expectations.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top